Maywood on The Park is a new development by Intracorp in Burnaby steps away from Metrotown. It consists of 298 units ranging from 394 – 1,286 sqft. Prices starting at $399,900.
- A 5-minute walk to the Metrotown SkyTrain Station & Metrotown.
- A 7-minute drive to BCIT.
- 24-minutes to downtown Vancouver via the Metrotown SkyTrain.
- Laminate ﬂooring throughout the home.
- 8’8” ceiling height.
- Stacking front-loading washer and dryer in all homes and a side-by-side laundry center on executive levels.
- Private patios extend living space outdoors.
- Low-E glare-reducing windows.
- Spacious kitchen island with storage and dining-style seating.
- Bosch 24″ integrated refrigerator.
- Bosch 24″ stainless steel gas 4 burner cooktop.
- Bosch 24” stainless steel Speed Oven with a touch display and automatic opening door.
- Bosch 24” integrated dishwasher.
- Grand double height lobby designed by CHIL Interior Design complete with sitting areas and feature lighting.
- Concierge service on hand for all your needs.
- Quiet study room.
- Fully equipped gym with cardio and weight equipment.
- Double height lounge area with full kitchen for hosting larger celebrations and soft seating in the games area.
- An outdoor lounge area that includes a BBQ, patio seating, and a lawn for recreational activities.
- Modern landscaping to blend Maywood with the neighboring park and enhance the private courtyard.
- Dog Wash.
- Bike Repair Room.
Property Id : 22215
Price: 399.900 CAD Prices start from
Project Name: Maywood on The Park
- Sold (Bought): Pitt Meadows home is close to everything
- Winston Terraces to help address housing needs in Langley
- Eden Kelowna expected to be a draw for first-time buyers
- SEAandSKY community of homes showcase natural beauty of Squamish
- Sold (Bought): Abbotsford home designed for entertaining
- Tiny homes making big waves in expensive housing markets
- Private sales – how to sell your home without hiring a realtor
- Aragon Properties’ Shift development is the latest addition to Vancouver’s Little Mountain neighbourhood
- Sold (Bought): Spacious layout key to appeal of Craftsman style South Surrey home